What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 7 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your Student ID. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to Dusty’s Diner, our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any TAMIU Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with Wi-Fi, perfect for dining with friends
Managing Your Plan
Here’s how you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the Bursars Office at the Judith Zaffirini Success Center, Room 137, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more by visiting the Bursar’s office.